Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My thoughts on creating a powerpoint compared to writing a paper is I like creating a powerpoint a lot more. I think it is easier to state the key facts of what you are trying to talk about. In creating a powerpoint, you are given the chance to make the presentation yours. I can incorporate my writing with pictures, graphs, and links that relate to the topic. I can also correlate the the background of the slides with the topic. In writing a paper, one is limited to his writing only. One can express himself through writing, but in powerpoints, one can show a picture or graph and describe how it relates to the topic. Overall, powerpoints are a lot easier in expressing one's topic because it is not limiting. It is a nice way to incorporate more than just writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment